Nature in the home - a series...


Image via Georgie of Violet & Green
Hello!
How are you all this Wednesday?  Good I hope.  It is time once again for Nature in the Home link up.  Last week we hopped over to see some gorgeous homes and pretty spectacular plants and flowers.  

The image above is by Georgie, I love how she has arranged these beautiful orange tulips against that grey wall and by doing so highlighting the orange in the print above - simple yet really effective.  Isn't it wonderful!?

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's posts, and thank you so much for joining in with me.  Each week I am going to pick one image (and with your permission) have it as the image for the next week's post.  Won't that be wonderful!!?  I am really excited.  So get your thinking caps on and get snapping.

So will you be joining me again this week?  I really hope you do.  If you would like to grab a button for your blog you can copy and paste the HTML coding over there on the right and simply insert in to the layout of your blog.  (if you need some help just email me).

So over to you!
Have a lovely week.
x

Labels: