Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Splashmob... Google+ -->

Splashmob...


A few weeks ago I was asked to join in with the Boden #splashmob 'The Importance of being Boden' campaign.  An opportunity to be photographed wearing my Rainy Day Mac somewhere unusual.  The day the mac arrived I was already meeting my lovely friend Laura of Circle of Pine Trees at the Lido in Bristol for lunch.  Such luck!  A perfect location for an impromptu 'shoot' and by a very talented photographer, Laura.  Thank you Laura!

More photos can be found over on the Boden facebook page here.

10 comments:

  1. the colours in the photo are fantastic! Laura did an awesome job, i love it :)

    Emma
    http://sleepydaysnotes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo you look great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo fabulous! Your pics are my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely Lou! And beautiful images by Laura. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! so cool! great pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photo! You look gorge Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, thanks lovely. You looked absolutely gorgeous, it was a pleasure to photograph you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I'd love to work with Boden... perhaps I can photograph you next time? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun a fun idea - how do I get on that list! I was just looking at the Boden catalog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed joining you in #SplachMob! I love your photos, and what a great location!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x